Another installment, part 2 (1867-1925) of the 9 part history of Bunker Hill by Yukio Karawatani.
Photo is an exterior view of the historic Bradbury mansion at Temple and Court streets, which long before was the home of John and Lucy (daugther of Phineas) Banning Bradbury and a center of social life. It became a film studio and the home of Hal Roach comedies in 1914. Then Roach and Dan Linthicum founded the Rolin Film Co. and Harold Lloyd started his climb to fame in the “Lonesome Luke” comedies.
One thought on “Bunker Hill History Part 2 (1867-1925)”
JD living on Bunker Hill
Comments are closed.